Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Mean people....

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    What a GRRREAT bunch of people!
    I'm proud to call you all my FRIENDS!

    I always liked the way we put it in song, a couple years ago, when we all wrote a song together right here on this board.

    She says we're "all just too much"
    Well if it's so, it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all!


    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could not possibly think of a better bunch of people, That I would want to hang with. This is such a community of friends, Thanks to Cherie, Mara, Rocket master, Gus, and all the other people behind the scenes, for their positive energy in making this board, Home

    My Name Is Roger!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Everyone on this board is positive in life and with everything you can think of.
    And will also help you if you need it. So Gus is the man, Lance is the backbone, Roger and Charlie stand for it all. The New York Jettster & cc is the best Rocketmaster & Mara are the people that made this happen and everyone on this board stands for something positive. This is a family of friends some never met, but the rest feel connected.but Cherie is the reason we all had the time to meet.So I feel we all should get together some time,because life's too short and I feel close too you all.........Eric

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You are so right Eric~ I never planned on staying long here, I thought it was gonna be like a few other boards that I use to post on with the constant negativity and found out it was actually a good place to be. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    This is the place I have posted for 3 years now. Which I still cannot believe it's been 3 years.

    All I can say is I'm very happy to be here around such a wonderful bunch of people. I have met Lancelot and Charlie C last year actually at a few Joan Jett and The Blackhearts shows they are sweethearts and glad I got to meet them.

    Life is short and with everything going on in this world this is the one place I can actually come to and have some fun. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Maybe one day we can all get together like Eric said in one location all at the same time and just let loose. Here's to all of you that really give ****
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Thanks Cherie Currie WE love YOU!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Sincerly,

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    NYJ you took the words right out of my mouth
    mmmm I think thats a song. I for one am not on
    the comp a whole lot because I live on it at
    work. However you people are just so ****
    nice and a bunch of good spirits.Let me think
    a meeting place I know Cedar Point Lodge on
    Eagle Lake Ontario I will supply all the good
    Cold Canadian Beer everyone can drink ok and
    some good Champagne and Strawberrys to go
    with that. I am biased in my spare time I am
    a Fishing guide for this resort it is a piece
    of Heaven. Anyway just a thought we can all
    dream anyway This is a wonderful place to be
    I commend the powers to be Gus you the man
    Ella has expanded my not so broad musical
    mind and of course Cherie who touched my 15
    year old heart I thank you for allowing us
    the communication with you.

    Peace to all of you Warren the wolverine

  6. #16
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    me too, me tooooooooooo! what a wonderful place to be , hangin with some of the [img]cool.gif[/img] 'est peeps around!

    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

    <marquee>I LOVE YOU LOVE ME LOVE</marquee>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lance sees the chance
    to now take a stance
    and defend the honor
    of his fair lady [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    So golden is she
    to the board
    she brings glee [img]smile.gif[/img]
    a magical, mystical lady...


    Quotes from other famous ladies who dared to be different: [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    "You're the right kind of singer to release my inner fantasy" -- Pat Benatar

    "Dreamin' is free" -- Debbie Harry

    "Love is the banquet, in which we feed" -- Patty Smith"

    "You've got nothing to lose when you lose fake friends" -- Joan Jett

    "Cmon, take another little piece of my heart now baby" -- Janis Joplin

    and one of my personal favorites...

    "Let them eat Cake" -- Marie Antoinette

    and that you should Golden Girl !!!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Always Sir L

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Some people are out to destroy, some people are truely evil. Some people get a kick out of hurting others.
    Thankfully, I don't see that here. This is why I post here. Some sites are very petty and mean. Most of it is lies and deceit meant to stir up for the sake of hurting. What's worse is the people who start message boards are trying to do a good thing and bring like minded people together.
    Thanks to all that keep this a positive place. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'll second THAT Cherie! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Mara Fox is REALLY wonderful and I thank her for giving us this totally CCool forum!
    It's been nearly a five year run now and I am happy to have been here for most of it!

    Cherie and Mara
    Mara and Cherie
    without them two Lovely Gals
    where would WE be?


    Love ya both!
    liebe65
    GD

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 13, 2005 02:01 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You, Mara!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Thank You Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Thank You Gus! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic